The European Association of Independent Performing Arts is hosting a series of online events on the subject of fairness in the independent performing arts in Europe. This one will be on the topic of social insurance systems.
The online-moderated event will offer 2-3 expert inputs, in-depth questions, discussion.
Duration: 120 min.
- 10.11.2022: funding structures / 14 – 16 h CET
- 19.01.2023: social insurance systems / 14 – 16 h CET
- 09.03.2023: minimum fee recommendations & fair pay / 14 – 16 h CET
- 11.05.2023: intermittency systems / 14 – 16 h CET
- artists and participants from the European independent performing arts scene
- local and national politicians and administrative personnel
- EAIPA members and staff
Participation is free of charge. Please send your confirmation to info[at]eaipa.eu. The full programme will be published 4 weeks prior to the event.